View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 08:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Heya

Thankyou! Sorry it has taken so long to get back - struggling a bit.

Well - I quadrupled the dose of my anti-spasmodics/ muscle relaxants and mixed them with alcohol yesterday- and my spasms have calmed down a bit - am at a similar level to that before the dystonia went stupid. Unfortunatly back on bed rest - but hey - at least all my limbs are facing in vaguelly the right direction. (pushed myself too hard for the exam and suffering for it now).

It is VERY cold here and snowing and the pressure has gone totally haywire - so I am planning on staying cuddled up in my lovely warm bed, with fleecy PJs, covers, and heater for a couple of days until it heats up abit here! (thanks Artist!! and inhishands!!)

Roz - thanks! that does sound alot like me - and I think it's associated with dystonia?

CZZ4 - hadn't thought of that (we don't get many thunderstorms here - but my pain always goes mad when we do get them). Glad going up north helped - does the cold really affect you? (or does it not snow much where you are? totally useless at US geography).

Liz - I am going to get the grimacing/ dys thingy checked out tomorrow - will let you know what happens.

Denise - I have RSD and dystonia and HMS and gosh knows what else - it is all abit of a mix of neurological and joint problems.. it can get pretty miserable when you are 21 and in university and have to live with this sort of pain and disability etc - but I suppose things continue.. (After all I have my boys)

Thanks so much everyone - don't feel quite as uniquelly bizzare now

Rosie xxxxxxx