View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 04:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default day 2 of IVIG...

So today is my second day of the IVIG...I am being given the maximum dose for my weight...I believe 67.5grams each day for two days.....I don't feel any different yet. How long does it usually take to kick in? How long do you guys usually get out of the benefits? I'm felling a little loopy right now...but that may be from the Benedryl I took this morning. I am basically putting all my hopes and prayer into this treatment. I am taking myself off the Pred, and I will refuse Immuran and Cellcept. I feel like I already have so much to deal wih, just with the left over MG symptoms, that meds don't seem to help...and add all the freakin fat piling on my body. No thank you...but it may not be up to me...before the preds...I could hardly swallow my pills in the morning, and i KNOW as much as I hate them, I can't get back to that point. Also, I'm being a stupid vain girl and demanding a tummy tuck as soon as possible(I got sick when I was preggo with my 3rd..and my tummy never went away, so I walk around looking 5 months preggo all the time)...but nobody will work on me with the Prednisone in my body!!!! Thank for listening...I hope this finds you all strong.
Much love,
Jessica
sugrkiss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote