Thread: Choices
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 05:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Lindy et al.,
This may be a bad day for me to answer to this thread, please bear with me. As PD becoming a reality and starting to interfere with my life as I know and enjoy now, all I see are compromises and not much of choices. Just as you described Lindy, we are forced to choose between brain and bladder.......or Med A that relieves pain but addictive vs Med B makes you mobile but gives you hallucinations. Which one to go for?? There are bigger. life-altering "choices" too related to work, friends and family, like
The choice of doing something I absolutely love vs finding something that I can still do.
Wondering if I can drive or keep up with my kid and her friends when I take them on a field trip...
So many day to day tasks like what would I get to eat in a public place, whether to drive or not in the night, These were not even an issue before, now these are my choices. I wish I didnt have to make these choices.. however big or small they are...

"
HTML Code:
What are the choices you would rather not have had to make? 
HTML Code:
I would almost be as bold to say that I would stop short of nothing t o see Parkinson's eradicated from the Earth.
If I had a choice, I too would get rid of PD from this world.

If I were calmer, my responses would have been different except the last sentence.

Thanks
Girija

I

Last edited by girija; 03-05-2010 at 05:12 PM. Reason: duplication
girija is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
imark3000 (03-06-2010), lindylanka (03-05-2010), olsen (03-06-2010)