View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Calewark- great info to share and t.y. for those nice words of me.right back at you

linnie Hi and welcome to NeuroTalks T.N. forum
I am sorry you are dealing with this pain all day and night and sorry you have to be for that reason.
I have a.d. mine is from an accident . a trailer truck hit me from behind while i was stopped behind other cars and school xing zone. My lower jaw broke on each side I have plates and screws on each side of lower jaw and right lower side the nerve snapped.. a.d. is what they told me.
I got the most help from my pain management doctor . I have a P.E.N.S implanted and it zaps my nerve mixing the signal before it reaches my brain .
none of the meds worked even a morphine i.v. drip . It is a last option only and not yet approved by gov. as treatment for face pain yet and that my dear t.n. sister is SAD!!! to think of all who could find relief from this yet they are stuck on meds and the dammage meds do to inside... crazy!!!!!! Anyways if I can help you with anything let me know you can click on my screen name here and send me a message or just post here we will help, listen support and try to make ya laugh now and then. Just do not give up !! you are NOT alone. The t.n.a. site has a list of doc state by state if you need link let me know.
I am keeping you in my positive thoughts for finding some good wise doctors that will help you get the bad pain under control.
Low pain and prayers to you Linnie. Stay in touch and let us know how you are doing.
PEACE
BMW... BurntMarshmalloW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote