View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 11:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Hi I am sorry that you are facing this but am glad you found a good neuro. That is a ray of hope when I do. I am on neurontin too and it can time to build up to the right dose for pain. As for long waits when I have them I call every day and one place I did it 2 times a day. I have gotten in months in advance.

The new doctor that I see told me that he would see me in 5 weeks, but if I had any problems whatsoever to call and they would get me in right away. Everyone in the office (which is small) was super nice and made me feel welcome. He even took me around and showed me everything there. What I liked the most was him saying that he would treat me the same way he would treat his family. I got more out one initial visit than i have with the other neuro office where I see a PA. There I can't get through to talk to a live person and when I do they are rude and i get the feeling pretty tired of my phone calls.

Should I be thinking about discontinuing Nortriptyline since I am on Neurontin, plus my psychiatrist put me on Celexa?
Bailey0507 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote