Thread: Pulse of 108.
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 11:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Tyson, I'm not trying to cause a fight, I just want to make sure you are getting the facts.
I'm not saying that 108 at rest is normal, I'm saying it's not " very high". And any cardiologist worth his salt is going to tell you the same thing. Especially for your age. You're getting the work up that you need, that's what's important.

No you shouldn't have to deal with the stress, it's a horrible place to be in, and I'm concerned that you're getting some misinformation that isn't helping, but my infact may be hurting.
My heart is in the right place.
I don't want to cause you anymore stress, so I'll do my best not to post on your threads. I'll try not to read anymore of your threads, cause I know me, I'll want to jump in to help.

But Tyson, please know that not everyone on the internet is who they say they are, if you don't listen to anything else I say, please listen to that. I've been around these types of forums for a long long time. I've never been kicked out, or asked to leave one for being something I'm not. I am who I am, I have nothing to hide.
Much Love
Lizzie
P.S. I am using my real name, and you can ask anyone here who knows me privately, I'm a real person, and haven't told you anything but the truth. Again, I'm not trying to be disagreeable, just very concerned for your health.

Last edited by Chemar; 03-06-2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: NT guidelines