View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 07:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Lizzie and Annie - thank you for your replies. Your both so right about SO many variables to consider. Even with just the lupus, its hard to differentiate between a flare, meds or a plain old infection when not feeling well.
Incidentally, my earlier post was from this morning and it is now 12 hrs later. I felt better today than I have in a LONG time. Was up and about for a couple hours at a time without feeling weak or winded. But - again - dont want to jump to any conclusions yet...keeping it in the day - sometimes the moment(as Im sure many of you are familiar with) and will continue the meds as directed.
Praying tonight for wellness for all...grateful to have found this site
Good night and God bless
Lauri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell'sMom View Post
Hi Lauri
I don't think it means it won't work, it's sounds like you have lot going on in your body, and with your meds. I have met MG'ers who took Mestinon, and it did nothing for them, and they were sero positive, so the MG diagnosis wasn't a question. They got on prednisone, and other immuno suppressant drugs, and those worked for them.
You said you had an increase of Imuran? I had a horrible experience with Imuran, it made me violently ill. It's possible it could be doing it, and it is also possible that the decrease in the Prednisone is making you ill. You have some serious variables that can be causing you to feel so bad.
And I would guess, it would be hard to tell if Mestinon was working with all that going on.
Hang in there, and take it one step at a time.
You have a lot on your plate right now, and I do understand you not wanting another AI disease, but the possiblities of having more than one, are pretty high. "They tend to like to hang out with each other"
Best of Wishes
Much Love,and Prayers
Lizzie
laurid8967 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote