View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 08:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
Do you have degenerative disk disorder?
Severe between c4-5 c5-6 and c6-7, moderate to severe at c7-t1 with all the objective medical records and doctors to substantiate the claim, resulting in 6 consecutive denials.
Just finished attending the 2nd ALJ hearing and expect exactly the same result as at the first, which adds up to 6-years of wasting my time!
The ALJ I just had the pleasure of being interrogated by is denying 7 out of every 10 claims so far in fiscal 2010, his best year was 2006 when he softened up and only denied 50% while approving a whopping 43%!
Not as bad as some other regions though, where you'll not find much better then 1 or 2 out of ten being met with success

After being called a liar by the first ALJ, my attorney appealed to the AC in Falls Church, "We disagree with the ALJ's ruling" was exactly what she wrote as my appeal(literally), the guy I replaced her with just explained the odds of winning(losing)at the 2nd hearing after we left it!
I researched my current ALJ's record over the past four years and found an interesting and scathing remand by the federal court in which a "real judge" scolds him by declaring that "substantial evidence is far more than a mere scintilla!"
The harsh rebuke was pertaining to the ALJ's enthusiastic denial of claim to a man who was dying(and did die long before the federal court reversed the ALJ)of heart failure!
The whole thing is just a giant ponzi scheme.
Christian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote