View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 09:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi babies!!! You so sweet to be worryin bout yo Momma, but I'm doin fare to middlin.... I've been hiding out in the recliner since I got home last Wed. still can't be around people. I had meningitis, and the vancamycin and solumedrol doses I had to take killed off the good bacteria in my stomach. This left me with C Diff...a form of collitis which is contagious.

I haven't seen my GS in almost two weeks, yeah he is just as upset. Today I went to my sis' for dinner and my great nephew was huggin me, I hope I'm 'clean' I have to be tested and see if it is gone. If not then ten more days of treatment, tested and go from there.

I started out in one hospital, had cerebral fluid pressing on the brain and was put in a big ole wagon with flashing blue lights with two cute young fellas and got to go really fast to Savannah. My whole body was so swollen my Stepmom said if she had not have known it was me, she would not have recognized me. I didn't just have dinner plate face, I had turkey platter face.lol

After that things went from bad to worse...but I'm feeling some better, can't walk much yet...so guess you babies will just have to bring me my cinnie buns and water, with a warm blanket...I'm not up to waiting on folks just yet.

But I'm still giving out hugs
Momma's Kids is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (03-07-2010), Darlene (03-08-2010), Debbie D (03-06-2010), ewizabeth (03-07-2010), FinLady (03-07-2010), karousel (03-07-2010), Kitty (03-07-2010), SallyC (03-07-2010), soxmom (03-08-2010), TwoKidsTwoCats (03-06-2010)