Old 03-07-2010, 08:26 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

just a reminder please that the guidelines are clear on not discussing admin actions on the forum

we hardly ever lock threads or edit people here, but when we do it is for a good reason, and not done lightly.

Tyson, you do have a PM from me re the thread that was locked. It was not related to you and I regret the action had to be taken. I did explain the background for intervening on that thread in my post there.

Nicky sorry you were writing a long post when it got locked, and that your fingers are sore.

But sadly when a few members engage in activity that is against the guidelines, it can have repercussions for others. Hopefully all will settle down now and focus on the support and sharing of information that this forum has always been so good at

again, as mentioned on the locked thread, if anyone wants to discuss my actions, please do so in PM and not on the forum. That IS a guidelines rule
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/showthread.php?t=1293

thanks

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (03-07-2010)