View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 12:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Weak fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknerd View Post
I just wrote a very long post that took me a century to write on the 108 thread, and it was locked! This is now a venting post re. weak fingeers muscles, and not being able to type fast enough before a thread is locked! lol

Seriously, though, has anyone noticed that when your fingers are weak, the rest of you is in reall ybd shape too? I feel like jello today.
An idea to avoid getting your long posts lost (this has happened to me too when my fingers are slow)...highlight your text and copy it before you post it, then if it is lost you can paste the text in a new post.

I agree with you about the weak fingers, if my fingers are weak then usually I am having a really bad time.

I overdid myself this week and am paying for it. I thought yesterday was bad, but today is even worse. I feel like jello, too. I keep thinking it is time to take another Mestinon, and I still have a few more hours to wait.

I don't understand why I can feel good and be able to do lots of things one day and then feel bad up to one week later for it.

Nicky, I hope you re-write at least some of what you lost.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nicknerd (03-07-2010)