Thread: Feeling Good
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 04:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Catra121,

Thanks for taking the time to write so eloquently and in such detail how you are coping at work and how determined and strong you are in your positive attitude! You are an inspiration and I am in such admiration of you for taking it one day at a time!

RSD is treacherous but lower limb RSD dictates our mobility and the limitations are many. It is truly amazing how you are approaching this head-on and pushing yourself to the limit and beyond, daily..

You speak for so many of us when you talk about the happiness of feeling like your "self" and re-discovering the joy and satisfaction in your life.....

i, too, work full time, with 70% desk work and the other 30% up and about with various tasks... The pain is there 24/7, sometimes to the point where I can't concentrate..even elevating my leg under the desk doesn't curtail the swelling, the redness, burn, and mechanical pain. There is much I can no longer do regarding my job, not to mention life in general...I, too, miss my 'self..'

I am amazed by the challenge you are confronted with daily, having to walk throughout a huge retail store, and carry on despite the pain.
Do you take pain meds or other medication to help?

You are my hero for persevering...I pray that you can continue to find more mobility, but with less pain...and to take care of yourself as much as possible! I hope you can find balance in the pain you experience with much rest and support from your workmates, friends, and family...

Please keep us posted when you have time as to how you are doing in weeks ahead!

Your admirer!!!!!
Hope4thebest xoxoxo
hope4thebest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (03-09-2010), fmichael (03-10-2010), Kakimbo (03-09-2010), SandyS (03-09-2010)