View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 12:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thanks.. it sound like gb but she always refers to it i will try to spell it phoneticlly(????) if i can de-om-boray...i hate to ask her again..i have checked web md--joke you have to know the spelling of the word to get any info..
she did describe it as being alive and awake but not being able to move or communicate at all (totally parallized) they had to at one point cut a hole inside her throat and they were so rough on her that she almost was going to be unable to speak... she has poor motor coordination still and her face contorts as she does anything or nothing.her one eye droops and the same side of her mouth doesn't work well either.very self conscious.doesn't like to see people it takes alot to get her out of the house and she will only go out with me.she says i am her anchor..oh how can i be her anchor if i can't stay awake to be there when she needs me.thanks for any info you can let me in on..i just want to be able to support her and have an idea of her problems...that of course is not the only problem she has..but i have found that is the case for most of us.. thanks ...i need help to be able to help everyone (she is not the only person who comes to me with all their stresses and life crisis) i failed helping my baby david get thru his complications after surgery(ileostomy--& while in the hospital they fractured his hip and had to have a screw and plate put in) i don't think i will ever get over that nevermind if i fail somebody else who depends on me..don't know where i would be right now without you all to vent too..yes,,i do off the bridge on the way to the beach..where i scattered my mom's ashes 13 yrs ago..
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote