View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 09:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It is all related, BUT with RSD after a time.......some of it disappears while some it remains...............The swelling in my feet left relatively quickly, BUT the PAIN & discoloring remained. By discoloration I mean they remain a bright red most of the time unless they are really cold, then they look white & dead.......my toes I mean *LOL* The bottoms of my feet are red also. And for years & years they never use to ever get cold. They burn the most when they are bright red...and by hurt they burn........but they still hurt even when they are cold & white looking..............And I never ever had the bluish/purplish color some people get with it. And also as far as pain my feet almost always burn & at the same time they can: ache dully & sharply.... feel twisted at times.... feel bruised....they have cramps & they will even feel sprained too, but it is almost always with the burn. You name the pain, they have probably felt it.......my feet that is. So yes it is all related & it is all not related...........just depends at what stage they are in........or have been in.

Debby
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote