Thread: Steroid shots
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiberowendy2000 View Post
My doc calls it a "poke and a burn".....I have been getting these shots for 2.5 years and I call them necessary evils. I know they hurt, some days worse than others, but without them I am in agony.
While I am quite new to this board, I was on Braintalk for years, it has slowed to a crawl and It seems I could not not seem to express an opinion, while I am delighted that those posting have gotten relief, My S/O, for who I am Health Surrogate and Power of Attorney, ( she has the same on me) and I would recommend this for everyone,wheather S/O or a VERY close friend, she had a number of ESI shots, that unfortunely did not last more then a few days. she is now on a regiman and is getting 60mg. total a day of Ms-Contin and is fairly free of pain. I am sure we are all aware that to wish to be pain free is a fantasy, the doc's do the best they can, I am a C/P patient myself. I would hope that ya,ll would ask your doc,s for relief. if it comes in a pill, well, so be it. All I ask is that everyone keep an open mind and keep all options open. About myself, I am an ordained Spiritual minister and wish to help all.
Much love and light
Alex44
P.S. I am not advocating for pills of any kind, all kinds of therapy can help, massage, acupucture, chiropractic, I just know what helps me and my S/O - this after trying a number of differant things.
Love and light
Alex
alex44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote