View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 04:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi,

Nothing is new. I am still arguing with my doctors. They don't know what to do with me. All those changes with my blood don't bother them. Again: I should be glad to have such a good blood. Strange is: I don't eat very much; the only thing could give me better blood is the milk (2,5 dcl) with honey: in the morning.
What helps me in the night: Clonazepam (Rivotril) 2 mg, 1-1,5; Naprosyn - 1 and 1 pill for better sleeping.
During the day there is nothing except pseudo-ephedrine hydrochloride tablets from UK. As I can't get them anymore (I have some saved) I don't know, how all will go on.

I was told that all my pains: sinusitis and 2 Neuralgia's are from neck muscle. Nobody knows where from comes tension of neck muscle: on the right side. There is something wrong with my muscles and all pains up in the face are reflex pains (come from somewhere else).

I have two things:
1. The first problems came with my sinusitis and eyes pains (it comes from the occipital bone - there is some ticker bone). Even on the Atlas (first vertebra) is some 3 cm areal sclerosis. That could be from the very first day, when I went to Secondary school by train (16,5 years old). That there is also ATN, I knew 8,5 years later when I was in Germany and one Neurologist gave me just one shot (injection) into right neck side. All my pains were over. For five years. After I came back my pains came back, too. Since then I am suffering again, almost all the time.
2. The second came with neck muscle pain (it is always very hard)
I have asked my doctor, did he have somebody like me? He said NO! Believe me; since I am looking for the cause, nobody knew that there is ATN. Even, Neurologists didn't know.
More doctors before told me, I have blocked back head and spine circulation. One woman from alternative medicine told me, my spine is blocked and therefore I have all those problems. I have been by many chiropractors and they did help me with few vertebras. I had pains in the spine about 3-4 years and now have only on L1.

Regards,
Bozena

p.s. I will be still here, but have moved my details. In the fact is not important who I am but what pains do I have.
bozena115 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote