View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I agree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrown176 View Post
My daughter has had asthma since she was born. I was just reciently diagnosed with asthma in 08. This was after I developed RSD. I was 27 and for the first time in my life I had asthma. I was sent to a pulminoligist because my lung function was awful. The doc just like blew me off and said it was asthma. It is just odd to develop asthma so late in life. I was just reading an article on how RSD affect your lungs heart and your internal organs. For almost a year I have been dealing with what feels like galbadder pain. Test after test they say its fine. But after reading this article it seems that RSD can affect your internal organs. I just curious if the doctor might think that the lung function problems and the galbadder pain can be coming from the RSD. It just seems there is few doctors out there who even consider that RSD is real. OR possibly they just don't take the time to learn about it. I had to be hospitalized over the pain in my galbladder over night to get some meds that would work. The article says that her husband died of the RSD had got to his heart and it swelled and he died in his sleep. This all makes me curious if this is what is affecting my internal organs or if its just asthma. Does any body have any thoughts on this subject or has ever heard of such a thing happening?

I have had RSD for 6 years and I was super healthy before all this happened. I have issues, not major, metabolic system, thyroid,which I always had but worse now, breathing, swallowing and digestive. All that I mentioned I never had any problem except for the thyroid as I said, I am hypo-thyroid...

I wonder if it's the RSD or the treatments we do. I have done 5 day in-patient ketamine infusions 3 times so I wonder. Please don't take my comments about the ketamine in the wrong way the ketamine helped tremendously.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote