View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I feel like i have gotten closer to the light at the end of the tunnel in finding this place here.
And there has to be a place for us to meet, the face of all our fears. someone contemplating suicide is dealing with there own demon . Someone dealing with the suicide of someone thy love is dealing not only with the loss of someone they love but the bitter reality of it being their chose to leave us. the realization that we ....didnt mean enough? and why?
i know that being in the grips of these thoughts for someone depressed is paralyzing being in the grips of your success in ending your life is even more paralyzing because after your pain is gone our pain our scars live on for ever not only do we deal with our demons we now deal with yours.
my brother hung himself from a tree.....the landscape of the world has changed for me forever something i used to love "nature, TRESS"S" .....i can no longer look at with out seeing my brother hanging lifeless or even worse......suffering the end struggling through the end of his life and i put that out there with a band aid on the image as to not be to harsh.. but imagine the ...reality of the movie that repeats over and over of your loved one. that is the gift your depression doesn't let you validate for us.
colleen1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (03-09-2010), Addy (03-08-2010), Alffe (03-08-2010), barbo (03-08-2010), DMACK (09-14-2011), mistiis (03-08-2010), thelonely1 (03-08-2010), waves (09-09-2010)