View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Tomorrow is the day 3yr's ago I started a drug study that has left me wrecked..I could walk in with a walking stick happy to start my 4th study!Now I'm left with a dark depression and not able to walk.They got me a Psych but he left the hospital after 3month's.I wasn't told till I left 4 message's all unaswered.His office sec said that it wasn't her job to notify meAfter 2yr's of saline water a week be4 the real infussion I thought I had a strokeMy neuro thought it was transglobal amnesia..I did recieve the real drug but no change.They canceled the study in Aug over the phoneThey saw me 2 wks later telling me that the psych is backI'm should be glad.....after that I get a letter instead of a thank you they want me to fight to keep my licenseNow after all that they want to see me tomorrow........I'm so depressed now I don't know what to expectIt's 200 miles to another clinic and 30 to this.No hope just more stress..I am so sad don't know what's I can do anymore...But write...........Jim
see my other post's on M.B.P.8291 Thank's
jeep4wd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote