Thread: brain fog?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 05:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks everyone...........it means alot. And yes it was brutal for my family to go thru. As for me, the brutal part is knowing how bad it was for my family to go thru it & in looking back that I actually lost all those days & remember nothing. My surgeon said it was probably a good thing. Also when I came out it the pain I had from my back was gone too. So the surgery was a success in that respect. I mean it was in all my records the meds there of what I take, how much & how often. And he still kept saying after I came too that it was too high a dose even for RSD. He was NOT my PC doc. Mine doesn't have privileges in the valley (Sacramento, just up in the foothills hospital & the surgery had to be done down there.

Well I kept forgetting how to write my last name today at the Surgi clinic where I had the SGB done. I kept leaving the 'i' out of my last name & I had to sign alot of papers & the more I signed the worse it got. Now that is the first time that has happened since last June. The thing is I knew where that 'i' went & I just kept forgetting to put the darn thing my signature. And I haven't told anyone even my husband. When I am a really old woman I wonder how bad it will be then *LOL*
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
babs74 (03-09-2010)