View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 05:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizjesse View Post
I am so excited. I figured out last night that Dr. Mercola gets his krill oil from a company called AKER. The Swanson vitamin site gets its krill from the exact same source and it is SO MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE. I just ordered 180 capsules, shipped, for $37.56 LESS than Dr. Mercola is charging for the same product. Also, I LOVE Astaxanthin. I buy 60-4mg. capsules from ++ for $9.99. I have taken it for about one year and it makes my skin look awesome. I also do not blotch in the sun. You may like that the Astaxanthin I buy does not come from krill, either . However, I still believe the krill works better than fish oil because of the phospholipids, but I will read your info. Thank-you!
I dont see a similar label on that site, i suppose he uses his own custom labels. I was wondering if you would be kind enough to identify what brand you orderd from the swanson site as I also was looking into ordering a few supplements from his site but if i could identify the companies he gets from i could save some much needed money and still get the supplement.
pvdoakie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote