View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Hey You know my dad is one of those skinny guys who eats what ever but it got him into problems because he ended up having high cholestrol,high blood sugar,etc. He was focused on that he was thin so he could eat what ever but forgot about possible health issues. I saw your post about sprouting. Have you ever tried ezekiel products? It is sprouted wheat and other grains but uses no flour. It is bread. Its good I guess for people with blood sugar issues.
Yes, I do indeed know about ezekiel bread. Over at the sprouting message boards, all the sprouters make this bread. I had gone to an organic health produce store (not too far from my house, but it has since gone out of business), and I'll never forget all the various organic breads they had.

One BIG loaf was $7.00 and it was Ezekiel bread. Never tried it. If I ever find it again, I might buy it, but I don't eat any bread so I'll have to think about it.

I just harvested some lovely radish and broccoli sprouts and put them in my salad. My goodness, it was to die for.

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote