View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Okay. here's what I just did.

I actually burned my first cd. At least I think I did.

I placed the (I used Smart and Friendly CD-RW)in the dvd lightscribe thing.

A menu came up and I just said okay.

It brought me to this screen where it asked me if I wanted to burn a cd. Then it prompted me to download some REALPLAYER software and when I said OK, it downloaded but then my anti-virus Macafee thing told me that it could contain spyware and it would impact my registry so I did the "block" thing.

Anyway, I found a way to burn it. I clicked on "avi" files. It coped all the avi files from wherever avi files are, to this list on the screen.

So in front of me were all my videos. I selected one that I have up on youtube, called Sexy blouse. I did the 'BURN' option and lo and behold, it took a few minutes to do this (It's only 14 seconds long), but it told me SUCCESS.

So, thinking I just burned my first dvd, I then x'd out of the screen, I went to my computer, I selected Drive E (which is the light scribe thing), but it came up blank. I then thought it would play in the other drive, so I took it out of E, and put it in the CD-ROM drive. Same result.

So what did I do wrong??? (I'll never learn this, believe me, I'll never learn this).

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote