View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 07:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've become a reality show addict and can't stop! A few years ago, I hadn't seen one, but now -- hoo boy! How about Dirty Dancing? It ended Wednesday but will probably be rerun. Then there's Next Nashville Star, here it's on Thursday, 10 pm, USA. The Biggest Loser (not on now). Cowboy U, CMT but don't know what night. There's something for everyone with the wide variety.

Looking forward to the Amazing Race -- that's my favorite! If only I was healthy, would love to do that!

As you've mentioned -- what are some of those people thinking who audition for AI? They really believe they have talent! Ouch!

Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, Skating with Celebreties, the list goes on and on!

What's with Paula A's mouth? It sounds like she has a mouth full of marbles when she talks and is hard to hear and understand. Don't you think it's extremely rude when the judges start laughing when a contestant is doing his best? Of course the really weird ones must know they're "strange".

At least these are all "real" people which to me is more interesting to watch than dumb sitcoms. To each his own. Stay tuned...........

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote