View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Tramadol

Hey everyone i am vicky.I am 29 years old and have been dx with syringomyelia. I have a syrinx that is located from my c/6 to t/2 and is 8mm wide.I am currently taking tramadol and it is the first time for me and i am taking 50 mg 3x a day.This i am using now because my pcp put me on Fentanyl pain patches and the first day i had one on i had a severe allergic reaction.I scratched everywhere and was profusely sweating and was severly lightheaded from it.Any how he puts me on Tramadol and i do not mean to down size your guys side effects to it,but it is not even touching my pain at all.I called him to see if he would call something in stronger and he told me to just up my dosage of Neurontin i am on.I allready take that 3xa day at 300mg each.I am also on Selexa for depression,Flexeril for spasms,Xanax for anxiety,and the Tramadol and Neurontin.I just wish i could find something that could control all my symptoms.It is so frustrating.I go to see my NL on thursday so i am going to ask him if he can put me on anything stronger for pain.Also have been to see a NS and he wants to put a shunt in.So i guess maybe after surgery i will get some effective pain relief..LOL
vicky429 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote