View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 08:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogga View Post
Heya

I have those - both on my bum (from pressure) and over my arms and legs - I get ulcers from the RSD and weird lumpy sores - especially at the end of my toes? (Bizzare).

I use magnesium sulphate to draw the infection out and then leave it to the air - I also have the nurses come in to help with them. Have you considered HBOT? I have had that for nasty ones.

Hope it imrpoves!!

Rosie xxxxx
Thanks Rosie....I know you have full body rsd, and that you are in a chair. The ones on your bum (which I do also have them there), do you think the pressure is from sitting all the time, and does your rsd extend to your bum? My lesions are on my legs, and my rsd is NOT on my legs. I'm wondering if pershaps the lesious are a sign that the rsd is getting ready to move there.

I've heard of HBOT, a lot, but to be frank, if something is posted here that doesn't relate to me at the moment, I don't really read it right away. Can you explain it to me a little? Is that something that is common and paid for by insurance?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Visit My Message Board - Helping Custodial Parents Collect Child Support From Deadbeats for 7 Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
right Side TOS Decompression Surgery 12/2005
RSD Exacerbated after surgery
Still have TOS on left side
RSD On right side, currently in hand, forearm (underside), shoulder, chest, to hollow of throat, and in left hand creeping up into left wrist
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote