Thread: Er.
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 03:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Tyson,

I wasn't going to post about this but I will say something now. Remember I only take Mestinon for my MG but I also get a weekly I.V. infusion for my Alpha-1.

The last couple of weeks I have been getting chest pains and have ignored them {yes, I know, dumb} on Thursady my throat swelled up so bad my husband freaked out {never happened like that before} again, I ignored it, thinking well I can still breath so I am OK and besides I knew I had a Dr. appt on Monday.

Monday, went to Dr. EKG came out bad, but I was feeling good, the pain {actually in my upper back} had subsided, so Dr. is setting me up with cardio Dr. and I am under STRICT orders to go to E.R. should anymore pain start.

The problem with us is that the pain comes and than goes so we never know what is "real" and what isn't.

I am soooo glad you went to the E.R. {I know I may be doing it myself} Any pang you feel, you let them know and write down everything, I went to the Dr. and forgot my "list" and couldn't remember anything while I was at the office..LOL

If your lips tingle, write it down, if your shoulder hurts, write it, if you feel sick to your stomach, write it, even if these things last only a few seconds.

Keep us updated kiddo and know you are in so many peoples thoughts and many of us here really care about you!
Joanmarie63 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote