View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by plgerrard View Post
That's a good sign - we know that you actually burned something to the disk. Now we just need to figure out if it will play.

The file is probably in the MPEGAV folder. Try that first. The next folder to check would be the VCD. It won't hurt to explore each of the folders. It might help to switch to Detail view.

To do that, go through the previous instructions to get to Windows Explorer. In the top menu bar, click on 'View', then click 'Details'.

You will now see 4 columns - Name, Size, Type, and Date Modified. Open each folder and look in the Size column. The file you want will be the largest, and most likely around 4,000 KB.
Okay!!! I did exactly what you said.

The only one with lots o kb is the MPEGAV folder. When I did the view-details, here's what it had.

AVSFQ01 dat - 2,704 KB

I clicked on this and the screen said: You are attempting to open a file of Type Dat.file. These files are used by the operating system and by various programs Editing and modifying them could damage your system. If you still want to open the file, click OPEN WITH, otherwise, click cancel.

I CLICKED CANCEL because I got scared.

Do I click on Open With??

Thanks. Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote