View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

as long as there is a place and a person who reaches out to you with a loving hand, there is always a alternative to suicide.
My heart ache as i read your words . I don't even know you but would feel the loss the "world" would endure at your absence.
Feel your power, over come and do not fall victim to your sadness .
Do you have a diagnosis? And do use have medication that helps you through?
i feel, and have felt and battled with sadness my hole life. I feel it harder to control that sadness since the passing of my brother.
The hurt overwhelms and takes a hold of my emoticons twisting them into knots. But not knots i will "allow myself to be to weak" to unravel i have to ...because under neath it all I WANT TO LIVE i WANT to be HAPPY . I look at the people driving in there cars, smiling and enjoying life, i want that i want to feel that. and I WILL GET THERE.
i will be closer to everything i was intended to be at the end of each day. Each day i will be conscious of doing something that make me feel proud of who i am. How i have touched others lives will be medcine for me. And in that i will find joy. And the joy i find will help heal my wounds, help me find love, help me deal with the scars that have made me who i am today ,i will use my experience and my pain to help others.
that is the gift my brother left me. the ability to help someone goin through what he felt and what i feel through the day
]

Last edited by colleen1; 03-09-2010 at 08:54 PM. Reason: typo
colleen1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (03-11-2010), Alffe (03-10-2010), barbo (03-10-2010), BlueMajo (03-10-2010), Hockey (03-10-2010), thelonely1 (03-09-2010)