Thread: why Me..!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john jeffery aka JJ View Post
What did I do that was so terrible in life to deserve this?
My be the hints were out there,warning me to change my self- destructive life style - working 100 hours a week, not eating well, when I actually ate.Sleeping that was a luxury. Smoking 25 cigarettes on a good day. Living with unimaginable, relentless, never ending “stress”
My be in some crazy way this was an act of kicking me in the realities- It worked, I never loved life like I do now
keep smiling all
JJ
Hi JJ and Welcome to NT, although I am very sorry for the reason you are here. I got my RSD, like many others, following Surgery. That have been some studies on that, questionairres. The sympathetic nervous system reves up under stress, If we are under extrememe stress then have an accident, surgery, or whatever and our sympathetic nervous system in in overdrive, that is not a good place to be. It stayes in overdrive and doesn't calm down like it is supposed to be. To me, that explaines why some of us get RSD and why some don't
This is a group of wonderful kind and supportive friends. Sometime things come up and we aren't here for a while, I just stopped this writing today.
Something that may assist you is RSDSA It is the national organization. If you put your zip code, you can find the nearest support group meeting. Also, this can be a way to get Drs. names and addresses. Another help is rsdrx.com
and then go to puzzles list. It's 146 questions with Dr. Hooshmands answers. The Dr. of 40 years is now retired, but keeps his website up. Wonderful source of information. He is in Florida.
Please stay with us. Let us know about yourself and we will respond. Your friend, loretta with big hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (03-10-2010)