View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have been diagnosed with clinical depression, and I have tried treatments. none of them worked at all, but I never believed they would, somehow I know it's not some chemical imbalance, it's just simple lonliness and emptiness in my life. I find that this forum is a far better treatment than any medication, and as long as I come here I can drive away those self-destructive tendencies.

I'm glad to hear that you want to live, that you have something to strive for. Your experience can truly help so many people that come here, people looking for support and understanding, and you just might find that they help you too. There is nothing quite like the feeling of knowing you made a positive difference in a struggling persons' life.

Thank you for your concern for me, it always bring hope when someone can find the strength to try and help another hurting person, even when they are in so much pain.

I hope you keep reaching for the life you want, because sooner or later you'll find the happiness I know you deserve. Keep fighting, and we'll all be here to help you.
Addy (03-11-2010), Alffe (03-10-2010), barbo (03-10-2010), BlueMajo (03-10-2010)