View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Annie,

I hope you are feeling better and your headache goes away soon.

This evening I am finally recovering from doing little too much last week. It took 4 days of rest to recover from working 3 days at only 5 to 6 hours each day! (I usually work only 2).

I am going to talk to my doctor and/or his nurse and if they are unable to help I will find whatever state office there is to help with this situation.
I had a suggestion to call the local news station since healthcare is a big issue right now...I don't know if that would help.

I have proof of all my payments and on none of these papers does it show that I had a balance remaining. For my checkup visits I didn't receive a paper showing the amount due so I have no proof that I paid in full.

There is state insurance that I applied for when I got MG initially but since my previous two months of income were too high, they denied it even though I told them I couldn't work (at the time I couldn't work at all, I could hardly even get out of bed). I know right now I am earning under their limits, so I will apply again. Thanks for the reminder.

I don't like needing help. I would work and pay for it all myself if I could.

I absolutely love the music and dance idea. I need that more often...in fact I haven't been listening to much music recently, no wonder why I feel so sad, I love music.

I did make two homemade lemon pies with my son tonight. He is bringing one to school and we get to eat the other one tomorrrow. Lots of lemons on the lemon tree so we are trying out lots of lemon recipes. Yummy!

Thank you.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (03-10-2010)