Thread: Feeling Good
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 02:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default you are awesome

i am currently working as well.. I am not allowed to work full time.. Drs wont allow it.. but i am not willing to give up.. mine is in left arm.. possibly down spine at this point..(not sure)With your fighting strenght, you dont make me feel so foolish, about not willing to just lay down and not give in to the disability and quit working.. I am fighting the drs. originally, they said 4 hours a day. I said that dont work for me.. so she changed it.. i had to fight her for it..lol..im not willing to just sit back and draw ssi. I am only 35. im not old enough to draw and do nothing. I am bored now. and i work part time.. so with what you wrote. your fight and determination, i know that i can continue to work as long as physically possible.. so Thank you..Its not a wasted effort. I just get so tired of fighting everyone on everything. It seems i have to fight for everything that makes me feel better about myself.. Does that sound dumb? Regardless. You are a hero in your own right.. You should be commended!! congrats! I just wish you didnt have to suffer to do it..Maybe you can get your meds upped or get something to help you sleep.. I really think your job has to accommadate you..legally they do..