View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 10:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Nicky,

Thank you, I needed that more than I can say.

My doctor said I have mild MG and should be able to work and live normally with Mestinon.

I don't feel like my MG is mild at all, although I know that a lot of people here are worse off than me, mostly because I don't have serious breathing problems. MG has impacted my every day life. Not one second goes by that I can forget that I have MG, because it makes me slow, weak and clumsy, even forgetful sometimes! The Mestinon does make it so I can live with MG. It is only the financial situation that I haven't figured out yet. I can deal with all the symptoms as long as I don't have to work full time and can rest whenever I need it.

In my opinion the medical system here is ridiculous. I agree that I should pay the agreed upon price for past visits and if they want to raise the price for the future then fine. I agree that they probably didn't do it on purpose, from my past discussions this is all a clerical error. I think yesterday I talked to the person that has been making the errors and I got her in trouble or something (my impression) so she is refusing to fix it.

It IS hard to laugh, it makes me weak and it is hard to breath, makes me out of breath.

Thank you.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nicknerd (03-10-2010)