View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 11:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning,

first of all WOW Billie, 5 lbs already. Good job!

As far as the water goes that is all I drink anymore besides my cup or 2 of coffee in the morning. I am thirsty all the time mainly from dry mouth from the meds. Yes I have been tested for diabetes and it was negative. I quit all soda long ago, well I don't have it at home but if we go out I will sometimes have a pepsi especially with mexican food.

Now if I could get over the emotional eating that would be a big step. My son got in trouble at school and i bought donuts at the store. Now I had not bought any sweets for a month then I go and do this. I have only had 2 and I encouraging everyone else to eat them up so I won't. I hate when I do stuff like that but I am working on it.

I am going to the pain doc today for the same ole same ole. Although I am going to talk to her about trying something else but we will see.
Well the week is almost over and Feb is right around the corner. Have a great day...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote