View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 04:58 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoKidsTwoCats View Post
As for allergies, do you have Bradford Pears close by. They are a building contractors dream here...cheap and pretty, so they are used freely in all the new neighborhoods. They are beginning to bud here and I am very allergic to them.
Yes!! I think every yard in this subdivision has at least two of them. They're so pretty when they're blooming but they smell terrible! And they make my allergies go into overdrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
Did anyone else have to turn their A/C today? It's only 65, but the humidity is 70 something. I'm a little cold but, some of my Zombie sx have gotten better.
Yes, I turned mine on this past Monday and Tuesday. It was later in the afternoon and just for a little while but it helped. I can't open the windows (allergies ) and it got too stuffy. Plus, I wanted to make sure it was going to work!! My worst nightmare.....no A/C!!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (03-11-2010), TwoKidsTwoCats (03-11-2010)