View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 07:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNcrps2 View Post
update: Well the beast didnt settle for long. I have unrelenting burning and aching in all 4 limbs. RSD has finally spread up to my right shoulder. My walking is doing torrible. I have started seeing pysch again because i am feeling so sad. I worry how i will make it down/up the steep hill to my kids sports events. My husband tells me he will piggyback me if he has too. He even thinks we should get a wheel chair incase i want to go somewhere on a bad day. I wont even be able to push myself. I just cant believe how things have changed. I use to work out 3Xweek and walk/run every other day. It is really overwhelming. momof4
Hello momf4..~RNcrps2

I am so so sorry for your relentless pain...and it level again...I hope I can help you as I can relate to the sports event things as I "cane" it in and out to my kids events also...it is just a terrible affliction both physically to our dignity..but I must say our vanity has to go.. I understand how active you were before RSD..it hurts to let that go..I was a tennis instructor for many many years...I was a fast walker when for my 45 yrs prior to RSD..It is so sad and I hope altho I can't take it away for you that i can help to take your sadness on my shoulders cuz I am there for you as well as our friends here!! Something good has to counter balance our disappointment. I think that it is us finding our friends here if it were not for our illness..there is a positive!!!

Have a restful night, my friend...Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (03-12-2010), RNcrps2 (03-11-2010)