View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 01:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
I have plantar fascitis. I started wearing New Balance shoes, did some exercises to help and stayed off of my feet for a long time. It helped me a lot.
I take walks but I do watch for symptoms popping up and then quit walking for awhile.

I was told years ago that the tendons in the back of my legs were too short when we lived in New Mexico. I went to the ER and the Dr. there told me this and it is one of the causes of plantar fascitis.

I am sorry you are having these problems. It's possible you have both.

I would find a good Pain Management Dr. or see an Anesteologist for the possible RSD.

I didn't know you could have surgery for the PF. Did you have any PT first?

Ada
I did have the surgery for PF that is what cause the neurological pain plus the tarsal nerve to act up. I have appointment in 2 weeks at a pain doctor.
My neighbor friend is a doctor. I don't like to bother him. But I final did last ight. He called his pain dr. friend and he had me talk to him. He is about 40 mile from my house so he told me where to go and what to do. So I'm on my way. What did you do for yor pf? I had pt. 11 ejections. that would be in both feet. I am worse off now. Should of never dd the surgery.
nanapickle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote