View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 01:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossle View Post
Wow, it's hard to say if it will work or not. I understand about the wasting of money. I feel like that is all I have been doing since I was told I have CRSP/RSD 7 months ago. Nothing seems to work.
I did numerous nervous system injections and all they did for my pain was give me pain in my back as well as my legs. Everyone is different though.
I know people that the injections have worked for.

I have gone all 7 months without any pain meds. It sucks that you have to worry about being labled as a drug addict, but I worry about the same thing. So I just deal with the pain everyday. Although it's getting more and more difficult to just deal with lately.

I guess that is why we have a place like this where we can help and support each other. Good luck with your procedures and I hope whatever it is, is taken care of quickly.
The neurologist did my nerve test. But since the test my right thigh feels like it been stung by several bees since jan. I'm worried about the shots in the back will it give me more pain. I had this in my shoulder 12 years ago. It took a long time to settle down. I never put the two operation together. The cause of pain from my feet was the same cause from 12 years ago. Do you have color change in your feet. If you do is it all the time or does it come and go./
nanapickle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote