Thread: wonder #25
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 12:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Cooper misses the Alffe's as much as they miss them....every dog they see brings and "...Ahhhhhhh" from them.

I wonder if they will go directly to the doggie "club" to get him when they get back on Saturday

I wonder at what a delightful visit it has been...soaking in their wisdom, fun, laughter...and making new memories while we remenicse about the old ones...

I wonder if Goofy knows her son sounds like mine ....oh how glad I am that school days are over!!!

I wonder if you noticed this is the 25th wonder on the 25th day of January...

I wonder at how cute my hubby is singing when he doesn't realize anyone is listening....

I wonder if our cat, Lillie ever learn to go through the kitty door to use the litter box....she is the definition of "scaredy cat"...she panics at every little noise

I wonder how Lillie will like the kitty claw protectors we got her so she won't claw our new couch...they are hot pink!

I wonder how we will get them on her....

I wonder if my co worker will end up getting fired over her big mouth...she knows her job but is rude and abrasive. I wonder if she is one of those giving nurses a bad rep

I wonder if you know our azelea bushes have loads of buds and a few are already opening!

I wonder if Lara knows she gave me something to think about regarding the positive results of fire.....

I wonder if you know that I met Lara in person the same time I met Mr Moi in person for the first time....who would have ever imagined I would end up Mrs Moi back then!

I wonder if Doody's sore bottom and thumb are better

I wonder if I can wish that you all have a lovely day!
Spanish Moss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote