View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Stupid things you regret not doing?

I was talking to an old friend last night about some of the stupid things I did when I was younger. Decisions that looking back made absolutely no sense. And I came to a realization. Had I known then that this would be my life today I would have done many more stupid things, and I would have enjoyed every minute of it. So the question was raised, if you could go back in time and pick ONE stupid thing you regret not doing what would it be? And would your life be the same as it is today?

For me there was a whole list, from getting my pilot's license to skydiving, traveling the world, learning to snowboard, getting on that cruise ship.... but I know that my life would have changed drastically if I had made those choices, so it is a tough decision.

If I had to pick just one, it would be going to Ireland when my friend went back home. I was offered a cottage to stay in, a plane ticket, and a job. But I chose to stay here out of responsibility and obligation. I am not saying I regret that decision, but if I had it to do all over again, I think I would have gone if even just for the summer.

How about you guys? What's one stupid thing that you chose not to do that you wish you would have done?

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (03-12-2010), tamiloo (03-14-2010)