View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Puritan's is a good company. If the $$ works out, I'd go for it.

The methyl is probably made from a major supplier and everyone else buys from them.

I did notice this in their new catalog and I thought I posted about it, but now I cannot find where I did!

I see this as a very good move forward, that the demand for the better methylB12 is good!
Mrs. D. (and everybody)

Not only does the money work out, but I went online and found a promotion code for this company and if you are purchasing more than $30.00 worth of vitamins and other things, from Puritan's Pride, you save $15.00 and get free shipping.

So we ordered the 5 bottles of Methyl B-12, as well as other stuff.

We saved $15.00 and we got free shipping. Remember, you have to have purchased $30.00 or more, and then they deduct the $15.00 and you get free shipping.

So with a savings of $15.00 on the order, and no charge for shipping which is usually $4.95, well we saved almost $20.00

I never would have found this out unless I went to google and typed in "Promo code for Puritan's Pride vitamins.

YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT.

This promo code expires tomorrow. I phoned the 800 number just to make sure it wasn't a scam and the Puritan's Pride rep told me. "Yup, that's a great code and it expires tomorrow".

So here's the code

TE3QC2H

Enjoy

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote