View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 12:24 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
I have MS. I have TONS of visual issues. I have been wanting an IPOD touch. The DH and I talked it over, and I decided to just buy it. I kept shopping for a great deal, and yet, never found one, or just put it off.

Ipod touch. A handheld music/book player with applications for calendars, injections, phone book, games...its screen is 3.5" 64 gig is about $350 to $399 You must pay for some applications that partner with the player.

I got an email this morn about the IPAD! The screen is 9.7" and will do email, many many more applications, my audio books, regular books, calendar, my injection schedule, sync with my current calendar, and apps...you get the idea. MUCH more of a machine. 64 gigs is $699 applications can be bought, but many are free, and many more will be coming.

Apple.com if you want to see what I am talking about.

Should I just take the $350 I was investing in the Ipod touch, and just go ahead and upgrade myself to the Pad? its twice the size, so i can see it better. 10x the applications so I will get more use from it. blah blah...

I am trying to talk myself into it.

What say You? Do it? or dont do it? I can pay cash for it, or at least put it on my credit card, and pay it off when the bill arrives, so I am not worried about the money side of it. I dont normally treat myself to little treasures, so I am struggling to justify the upgrade.

GO FOR IT!!

Indulge yourself. If you don't WHO WILL!!!

It's right in front of you, reach out, take it and ENJOY IT!!!

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote