View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Bizi and Bobby,
That is 50 degrees Beth, the snow on the ground was about a foot the beginning of the week. Almost gone now. The rain is just pouring today. The winds finally stopped roaring, but the rain is flying sideways from it,
We had a total of 70 inches of snow this winter. Glad Spring is here next week, Not that we still can't get snow. Three years ago we had over a foot on Valentine's day, another on St. Patricks Day, then again a foot the week after Easter in April......

DH plant never called him back and when he reopened his unemployment the checks dropped to $300 a week, his security pay is not much. So I had to do something. I do enjoy the work. It kills me sitting though. I am out tomorrow looking for a truck from FL that a Mom wants repo'd she cosigned on. So sit and watch for 8 hrs.
Fun playing Nancy Drew though.

It is nice when dh is not working as he can drive and be company. I get so little broken sleep,
Wed. I am do a wellness check on a man in a wheel chair. He said his supplies are over due. So I am making sure he got them this week, verify his address and that it is really him, see if he has any needs. It is a rual gated community, his address is a lot no. so I think that was an issue.
Instead of the post office maybe a FED EX delivery will help.

Even working 2 days a week is a huge help. The first employer has not had local work since October. If he has anything local I will take it.

The attorney for ex, WAS a member of various local organizations I am a member, like our chamber of commerace, it makes me think he can actually have orchestrated this move of the ex when he knew my strugles and what a dead beat dad he was. THe most upsetting, was his covering up my childrens inheritance to the grandfathers estate, but one battle at a time.

I just live in this recliner, dd 14 is cyber school, but so many portfolio projects due right now has us both stressed. When I do sleep I have terrible nightmares. The family has to wake me from screaming.

Katie had one a few nights ago the man from the haunted house was chasing her with an ax.

BUT, I am praying for justice to prevail and know that it is just not always the case for us....

OPPPS, there goes a tree down next door, wires are down. I still have electric though......
Keep me in your thoughts,
di:grouphu g:

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-13-2010), Dmom3005 (03-14-2010), Mari (03-13-2010)