View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 05:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default lokking for possible MS diagnosis

I have been having neurological symptoms on and off for the last 4 years such as severe nightly calf muscle cramps, muscle twicthing, extreme fatigue, incontience and many other at different times. Doctors have yet to find a diagnosis.
I had EVP testing, nerve conduction study and all did not have enough positive results to make a dx per the neurologist. I've had all types of blood work and my EBV antobodies were 2275 in 2008....I was put on several medications to control the neuro symptoms and now I seem to be loosing my balance at times.

I've lost 35lbs in 6mths (without trying) The most recent blow was a the vision in my left eye decreasing over a 4 week period. After a visit to my optomologist I was given a dx of optic neuritis and immediately started on hi dose IV solou medrol for 3 days and am just finishing the taper on my oral pred. I had an MRI of the brain which did not show lesionsand am scheduled for a spinal MRI. I am very frustated because all the symptoms are there and it seem the neurologist are afraid to dx. I know it can take yrs to dx MS. Can anyone give me some feedback on my feelings that all the signs and symptoms are there and I feel that I have MS but are waiting on the doctors to dx. Any ideals to speed this up.
diamond1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote