View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 07:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default i need help....things happen for a reason and i need help

I have been gone for a few days tryin to cope with soem issues with my child. my daughter she is 14 years old her birthday is march 29th she is beautiful and so so so so sad i dont know how to help her i have no medical coverage and .........she doesnt want to be here doesnt want to live. i try and reason with her i try to say why ...dont you know how much you are loved dont you know what it will do to me daddy......after everything and i know this is selfish and she is still young a child but cant she see what Seans death has done to me it has destroyed me from the inside out........it has destroyed meeeeeeeeeeeee lost my job husband now goin to loose my baby this can not happen . i took her to therapy today...the therpist made her sign a contract a "no Suicide "contract .........CAN ANYONE ANYONE UNDERSTAND ....is there someone that can understand what my baby having to sign a contract like this 4 months after the death of my brother...... omg i will die with out her.....my oldest child will DIE with out her...how can she be ok one min and want to end her life the next?????????? she is perfect i MEAN PERFECT she is perfecttttttttttttttttttt they do not come any more ideal than my rissa. my beautiful rissa!
how do i do this............................

colleen1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-14-2010), barbo (03-13-2010), GAngel (03-13-2010), thelonely1 (03-13-2010)