View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi there

What a kind, thoughtful daughter you are. And your mom is so lucky to have you.

Here's a message for your mom:

Hi there, My name is Melody and I wanted to say hi. Want to know what I do when I'm depressed and in pain?. I walk over to my garden that I have in my kitchen and I watch all of my lovely plants that I am sprouting.

I'm a sprouter. If you don't know what that is, have your daughter look it up on the internet and she'll tell you.

It's a wonderful hobby and takes away all the stress. I grow my own food. Imagine that? I don't have to go to the store and buy that much food anymore because it's growing right on my shelves in the kitchen. It's really simple. I put the seeds in trays and in a few days, after watering, they blossom into the most beautiful sprouts. I sprout broccoli, radish and other lovely things.

I put these in my salads and when I eat them, my body feels SOOOO much better. I like to tell myself. "You are feeding your soul as well as your body".

So I hope you are feeling better today.

Take care,

Melody

I know your mom doesn't have a computer, but if you have a laptop, you can see my sprouting videos on youtube. She'll get a kick out of them. On youtube, just type eliz7212 in the search part at the top of the screen. All my sprouting videos are there.

It's a great de-stressor.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (03-14-2010), Alffe (03-15-2010), Hockey (03-14-2010)