View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 02:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Questions about MG

OK, so I originally joined the community because I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. It has been over a year since the diagnosis and I am worse. My doc has put me through every treatment option and nothing seems to work.

I learned about MG when I was first diagnosed with FM and immediately thought I had it (MG). I asked 3 docs and they all said it wasn't possible, as my eyes and face looked fine. I couldn't get anyone to listen. I thought I would shoot out my symptoms and just see what some of you all thought.

My symptoms are:
-Both arms (mainly wrist and hands) just feel numb inside. Like I can't get them to work properly without a ton of coxing. They hurt constantly and feel like they are on fire.
-My legs just hurt. They never really want to work.
-My brain feels like somebody opened my head and breathed some smoke in it. everything is foggy.
-My throat hurts often but not all the time.
-On good days, I can be active for about 4 hours. On bad days, I can't even get off the couch.
-All of my muscles are extremely sensitive to pressure (not touch). I have to constantly shift positions because the muscles touching the chair just start burning.
-All of my muscles just give out after moderate usage. I just have absolutely no stamina.
-It is very difficult to hold my head up. It feels like my neck is just to weak to do it.
-Sometimes I get really short on breathe. I just can't catch it.
-I get really frustrated and angry really easy. I was never like this before.
-I have absolutely motivation. In fact, I have stopped typing this message 3 times already.
-My memory is non existent. I got lost driving home the other day...in my own sub-division.

I have been ready others post about the dis-order and can't help feel a commonality. The problem is that any description of MG suggest eye problems...I don't have this. Plus, my symptoms occur for several days and then go away for several. Does this dis-order come and go like this?

Thanks to any feedback.
rdawes26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote