View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

oh ouch and zowies Jen. you should probly just be resting ... resting and letting your body get adjusted to the meds and into your system. i might of missed but what doc put you on and justed had you up it? what other meds are you taking, sometimes a combo of certian meds works well for some and not so good for others and the doc has to find the right combo for each person and their pain symptoms.
If it gets unbearable GO TO THE E.R. (and bring your list of meds and the book striking back.) dont know how bad the pain is hitting you but I know it is hard to just sit/ lay and sleep or not even sleep just be half there and half else where. and no matter what the monster pain is dancing . believe it or not it dose get tired and slows, stops for a while sometimes lots of times people find a way to get the pain controlled at least down to a level they can live with/handle. even then we t.n. peps still are delt those ugly days/weeks heck ill say months for that matter where the face pain and all the mess just controll most everything and how it is done or not done.
you can come here and vent or have a pitty party all of us have been there where you are .I am going to p.m. you.
for now I hope at the least your are sleeping restfully and all the big pain is sliding away from you for a good long time it stay away! i know if only that worked I would be famous... just tryin to say hope you feel past better soon Jen.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote