View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 03:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well the flipper being tight next to the other front tooth is a lot better. But the flipper still feels like it is pinching the gum. So it is looking like I need an adjustment on it.

But right under my nose has become very sore (above the tooth that was extracted). I don't remember it being sore before. Could this be from wearing the flipper or just the healing of the extraction site? Also it throbs when I wear the flipper. Is that from healing or it being tight? I just had the surgery Thursday so I don't know what is normal.

Oh and I didn't wear the flipper straight for the first 24 hours. They told me to wear it that afternoon. So I didn't put it in until about 7 hours after the extraction and wore it for a few hours. And now I am wearing it more. But after wearing it for 3-4 hours I have to take it out because it gets so uncomfortable. And then I put it back in a few hours later.

The extraction site looks really good and I am on antibiotic. I know I probably need to give it more time, but patience is not one of my gifts.

Thanks!
Alex123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote